Thursday, October 11, 2007

To err is human

Most people hoped that this day would never come. Most people were given false hope. And with false hope comes inevitable demise, be it physical or not. Oh, but don't weep. Well, if you must... I can wait a bit before resume typing.

Thank you for joining us again. I shall resume the post.

The conclusion that pessimism is the best option one should have never looked so real. For instance, should you cross the road with a green light for cars, one should not hope (for as small of a second as it may be)not to be hit by a vehicle. Seriously. You'll swear much less up by the Pearly Gates near Saint Pete... Or down by the door that reads "All hope abandon ye who enter here". But in the latter case swearing doesn't matter as much... Actually, I think the sign is mispositioned. We should all have been born with the ability to read and the doctor responsible for supervising our birth should be holding a sign with a slightly different inscription. Something more like "All hope abandon ye who exits there". Like that we could get a head start to go back to whence we came. But since there are such things as gods and the World is a just place...

Enough of depressing stuff, let us mock something. Since none of you b4st4rds use our mailbox I had the come up with something of my own. Just keep in mind that whatever comes next is of your entire responsibility... To live and to learn, eh?

Have you people ever wondered why Christmas (or Hanukkah for some) never comes early? With the help of my associates I've found out why:


I forgot to put a Parents Advisory before the movie, didn't I? If only I could edit posts... We'll just have to live with it, then. The problem with the movie, if I'm allowed to say, is that Timberlake actually does a good job... I know! It's like the fuck!ng Twilight Zone! Which leaves us to wonder: WTF, m8?

Oh, and now, for your moment of Zen (Jon Stewart is going to have my 4ss for this), I leave you with this pearl (for those that don't realize, I'm calling you pigs; if you didn't get why, you should seriously consider getting out of the house):

It is not a bad idea to get in the habit of writing down one's thoughts. It saves one having to bother anyone else with them (Isabel Colegate)

Leite

1 comment:

Lemos said...

me likes =)just what I needed...